Landscapes of Guernsey: With Alderney, Sark and Herm: A Countryside Guide
Sunflower guides have been available in Europe for years and they have a dedicated following. Now Hunter is bringing them to the States. In handy pocket-size format, Sunflower guides offer a unique combination of walks and driving tours for the vacationer. Guide includes:
- dozens of unforgettable walks for all ages and abilities, with highly detailed walking maps in full color
- the most rewarding driving tours of the region
- large color fold-out maps
- color photos that show what you will see on every walk and tour
- timetables for buses, trains, ferries
- information on the local foods, customs, wildlife, historic sites
- a free update service on the Web, www.sunflowerbooks.co.uk, will keep you abreast of all changes since publication
Comentarios de la gente - Escribir un comentario
No encontramos ningún comentario en los lugares habituales.
Otras ediciones - Ver todas
1h no service 49 by bus Alderney Alternative walk Aurigny Air Services beach bear left birdwatching boots or stout bus stop car park Castle Cornet Channel Islands Chene climb coast road coastal path Corner crossroads Distance dolmen Doyle Column Fermain Bay Follow the main Fort Clonque Grade green lane Guernsey Tourist Board Guernsey's Harbour Hill head Icart Point Jerbourg Point junction L'Ancresse Bay Landscapes of Guernsey lightweight boots Lihou Island Little Sark main road main walk Moulin Huet Museum narrow road pass passage tomb past Petit Bot Bay Petit Port photographs pages picnic spot Pleinmont reach reverse of touring Ron Short Walk round Saints Bay Sark and Herm Saumarez Park setting for Picnic signposted St Apolline's Chapel St Peter Port St Sampson's St Saviour's Reservoir steps stout shoes T-junction Telegraph Bay Torteval touring map tower turn left turn right Victor Hugo views water lane yards
Página 5 - centuries, France repeatedly tried to regain control of what was once theirs — for the islands were (and still are) part of the Duchy of Normandy. The then Duke
Página 8 - Excursions to the other Channel Islands or day trips to France can be made by sea or air; see page 63.